CYBERSECURITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Risk Management and Assessment
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Cybersecurity Forensic Analysis
- Insider Threat Analysis
- NIST RMF Assessment
Regulatory Compliance Consulting
- NIST/DFARS/CMMC Compliance
- Gap Analysis
- Mock Compliance Audits
Vulnerability Assessment and Management
- Internal/External Vulnerability Analysis
- Policy/Procedure/Process Review
- Disaster Recovery Analysis and Planning
- Data identification and classification
Cybersecurity Systems Integration
- Microsoft 365 Migration and Implementation
- Cloud Migration and Management
- Technical Integration
Cybersecurity Support and Staffing Services
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Cybersecurity Certifications
- Cyber SMEs & Project Managers
- Cybersecurity Solution Architects
Request a Free Consultation
Cyber S.W.A.R.M. is a SOC-as-a-Service that provides continuous risk monitoring of your networks, incident response, forensics, vulnerability analysis, compliance, and insider threat analysis. The advantage of Cyber S.W.A.R.M. is that you have an outside resource in addition to your own staff that is always there protecting your Cybersecurity infrastructure. You will have a a squad of cyber warriors guarding your networks.
Cyber Citadel is an Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service solution that provides a private cloud, along with storage and your hardware co-located in our partner's data center.
Cyber Storm combines our Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Analysis services. The advantage of Cyber Storm is that it is a simultaneous, comprehensive, external and internal analysis of your Cybersecurity infrastructure. You will be able to gauge your Security Productivity and Performance.
Comprehensive Cybersecurity skills and certification training, Phishing test campaigns, and Cybersecurity awareness training. Develop key skills, prepare for certifications, and test staff with phishing tests.
Our team of educated and talented field engineers for onsite services, installation, configuration, and site surveys. Our staff are predominantly US Veterans through our Veterans First hiring policy.